Sunday, May 22, 2011

All is well!

Today is May 22 2011 and the tracker has performed flawlesly. I am very excited about this set up and best of all I BUILT IT! I am now planning to make more of these for my parents home as well as my sisters home. If you are considering building this my recommendation is to DO IT. You will feel good about yourself everyday that you look outside and see the tracker pointing directly at the sun making you Kilowatts galore. This tracker has generated 1002 KW hours since installation. That is about 125 KWH per month since installation on 9/25/2010.
Not too bad for Louisiana weather.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great setup, I would like to do something similar. I have some questions if you do not mind:

    1. What size is the steel you used on both frame and the solar mounts?

    2. Have you had any problem with hi wind?

    3. Do you believe the satellite mount could hold 8 panels in a 4x2 setup?

    ReplyDelete